1. How can I get an Elcart card? How much time it will take?
- Address any branch of Bank;
- You should have the document proving the identity;
- Fill in necessary forms (the application and the contract, 0, ', 1, ', 0, ', ', ');
- Pay annual service fees according to the Tariffs.
Card manufacturing period from the date of application submission: 5 bank days (or 1 week). Urgent release of a card (only in Bishkek) in 2 bank days (according to Tariffs additional fee is charged).
2. From what age the Elcart can be ordered?
- Elcart can be ordered by people who have reached a 16-year age;
Additional cards can be received by who have people reached a 14-year age.
3. Can I learn my account balance by phone?
No. The given information is strictly confidential. For security purposes such information is not provided by phone. You can learn your account balance using any ATMs or POS terminals, installed in KICB branches.
4. Where to address if the ATM has detained my card?
First of all, you should contact the bank which has installed this ATM. The contact information of an ATM owner is usually specified on the obverse panel of the ATM. If you could not identify the bank, which serves this ATM, you should address KICB and give the full address of ATM’s location. Bank officers will give you the name and contact information of bank, which serves the ATM, and will render any other necessary assistance. For simplification and acceleration of communication with your bank, it is advised to remember your Elcart card number.
5. Where should I address in case of malfunction of KICB ATMs?
You should address the nearest branch of Bank or phone to the Call-center (+996 312) 620 101
6. Are there any validity period limitations of using my card?
Yes. The card is valid to the date specified on the card face. If the card is expired, Transactions will not be made. To change the expired Elcart cards you address any KICB branch with a written application. We recommend make an advance card replacement due to expiry.
7. What should I do if I lost my card?
You should immediately contact any KICB branch. Bank officers will promptly block your card and prevent swindlers from using it. You should fill in a new application form to receive a new card with new PIN-code. The blocking fee will be withdrawn from your card account.
8. I still have other questions, which were not answered in this document. How to be?
- If you still have any questions concerning to cards, feel free to address the KICB Bank Cards department. Phone: (+996 312) 621 103, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org