Leasing – type of investment activity on procuring property and handing it over to legal entities or private entrepreneurs on basis of leasing agreement for certain fee, for certain period and on certain conditions, provided by the agreement with further buyout entitlement by leaseholder.
Advantages of leasing
- Leasing allows starting big investment project without withdrawing significant financial resources;
- Leasing provides taxation advantages when procuring fixed assets;
- Leasing subject is main collateral for the Bank, since leasing subject is in property of lease giver during whole period of leasing;
- Extended opportunity to efficiently renew equipment and opportunity to procure property with minimal residual value upon expiry of leasing period;
Leasing subject is accounted on leaseholder’s balance, moreover leasing compared to direct procurement of fixed assets allows applying accelerated depreciation method.
- Special equipment for construction of production and residential objects;
- Special equipment for road construction;
- Agricultural equipment;
- Food and medical equipment;
- Telecommunication equipment;
- Motor industry equipment;
Printing equipment and etc.
Terms and conditions of leasing
- Amount: from USD 50 000 to USD 1 000 000;
- Period: from 1 to 5 years;
- Grace period on repayment of principal amount on leasing: up to 1 year;
- Advance payment: from 30% to 40% out of equipment value;
- Interest rate: 15-16% per annum;
- Leasing prearrangement fee*: 2 % out of leasing amount;
- Legal fees**: 1 % out of leasing amount in average;
- Currency: USD, EUR;
Additional collateral: Bank can request additional collateral if necessary.
Out specialists will examine your needs and proposals and develop optimal leasing solution for your company. Disbursement and repayment schedule will suit to individual needs of your business.
* due to specific nature of each concrete enterprise and complexity of analysis of its solvency, the bank bears expenses related to serving credit: transportation expenses, invitation of external consultants and independent appraisers, expenses related to regular monitoring.
** this fee is charged by law company, which services credit.